In 1972 Harold North purchased the trucks and
contract for hauling live poultry to Pinecrest
- In 1976 we became a refrigerated contract carrier by also taking over the outbound deliveries for Pinecrest Foods.
- In 1980 Tim North joined his father in the family business as a delivery driver.
- In 1985 Rick North joined the family business on a full time basis. One of his first tasks was to assist the company in becoming a common carrier. This was soon accomplished, allowing the company to offer LTL service from Toronto to the Windsor area.
- In 1990 the poultry plant closed in Chatham and Harold North Trucking became a totally refrigerated carrier.
- In 1992 the former poultry plant and property were purchased to become the refrigerated depot and transfer station for the trucking company.
- In 1998 Harold North past away. Dora North (wife) became president and Rick & Tim North were vice presidents.
- From 2000 to present day we have continued to expand our business by offering daily refrigerated service to and from Detroit and Toronto.